Trimax UMAX50 Premium Universal 'Solid Hardened Steel' Trailer Lock (fits all couplers)
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $27.25
- Amount Saved: $12.70
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- One size fits all (from 1-7/8", 2", to 2-5/15", all coupler types)
- Key hole cover slides up to seal out dirt and grime
- Type A key which is a spring loaded, 7 pin, high security key. Resists attempted drill outs. Rugged and durable, the key will not bend or break.
- Huge 6 tooth, 3/8" dual ratchet locking system
- Hardened 5/8" 16mm steel shackle
Trimax UMAX50 The UMAX50 features a rugged corrosion resistant finish. Provides instant security for your camper, boat or trailer when they are not hooked up to your vehicle. Features 1/2 turn technology that cannot be false locked. For dual force security add a TRIMAX chain or cable secured to an anchor point! Also, add a TRIMAX coupler lever lock for additional protection. Easy Installation. Slide ball up into coupler and replace u-shackle. Fits all of the following coupler and more: 1-7/8" or 2" Fulton, Atwood 2", UFP, Bulldog, 2-5/16" couplers, Fulton Heavy Duty, Surge Brake (reverse mount). TRIMAX makes the world's toughest locks. Through value added engineering design, TRIMAX is committed to product innovation that holds up to the hightest quality standards. TRIMAX provides maximum security for marine, trailer and tow, RV, performance truck, power sports and bicycle applications. Tested. Tough. TRIMAX. TRIMAX offers a lifetime warranty on all of their products.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 9 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B000F3RYGA
- Item model number: UMAX50
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed