Liquid Force B1 Soven 6-8 Wakeboard Bindings 2012
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $149.00
- Amount Saved: $230.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- IPX Chassis: All new, molded nylon chassis with metal teeth provides the ultimate board/boot connect
- Impact GEL: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- EVA foot-bed: 3D molded foot-bed with ergonomic contours.
- Velcro Toe Strap: Allows a customizable feel and more control than standard open-toe bindings.
- Control Liner: Seamless molded-tongue design and integrated J-bars.
2012 Liquid Force B1 "BOB" Soven Wakeboard Binding Grey/Orange
6-8 USA Mens
Best of Both Worlds
Open toe flexibility, but cinches down for closed toe control. These bad boys are Super Cool!
Perhaps the most talked about rider on and off the water over the past year, Bob Soven's first pro model binding, the B1 will no doubt be one of the most talked about products this year. As he is a bit different from the norm, it's no surprise that Bob's binding would follow suit. While most other pro level riders are 100% committed to the closed toe revolution, Bob swears by the freedom of letting his toes fly in the wind. Although an open toe design, the B1 comes equipped with a Velcro toe-strap adding maximum control over the toe area. If you're like our "ginger phenom" Bob and just prefer to have the water tapping your toes while in a pro level binding, the B1 is your ultimate fit!
Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
Cuff Stretch Zone (Medial): Stretch zone that allows flex with no restrictions.
Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.
- ASIN: B006FKP75M
- Item model number:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed