48 Volt Battery Gauge, Status Indicator w/relay output - Golf Cart
- Check compatibility before ordering. See Description below.
- * Displays Green LED when battery is in usable charge state
- * Warns when 30% of charge is left - Indicator displays Yellow
- * Red/Yellow flashing LED at 10% remaining charge
- * Must be connected during charging cycle
Battery Range - 41.52 volts empty; 49.31 volts full.
Internal relay puts out 4.5 volts DC to power external solid state relay (not supplied) to power auxiliary equipment.
Relay shuts off when the #1 and # 2 LEDs are alternately flashing.
Battery StatusThe battery meter has 10 LEDS that will light to show the battery condition. When fully charged, only the 10th LED will light shown a green LED. As the battery discharges, successively lower LEDs will light; the 9th, 8th, 7th and so on lighting only 1 LED. At approximately 30% battery life, the #3 LED will light and the color is Yellow as a caution indicator. At approximately 20% battery life remaining, the #2 LED will light as a Flashing Yellow. When the battery discharges to approximately ~10% remaining life, the #1 LED will start FLASHING RED with the #2 LED FLASHING Yellow alternately.
- ASIN: B00BUPJFTG
- Item model number: